As part of the car2go Business Intelligence and Analytics Team, you will be expected to regularly share knowledge with all team members and always be ready for a new challenge. As part of the job, you will have the opportunity to continually expand your technical and methodical expertise as well as to impart your own knowledge to others.
- You will support management, the departments and the product owners with mathematical and statistical analyses, models and algorithms
- You will use your expertise in statistics, machine learning and data mining to, among other things, develop scoring models and forecasting systems, or to analyze time series
- You will work on various projects and oversee these over the entire project period
- Your varied tasks will range from translating specific questions into mathematical and statistical models, to data processing and data analysis, through to the interpretation and presentation of the results in close cooperation with the departments
- Furthermore, you will provide support in institutionalizing the analyses in productive systems
- During your university studies in (business) mathematics, statistics or related subjects, you acquired practical experience in the field of statistical data analysis
- You possess programming knowledge in Python, R or similar languages
- Ideally, you bring experience in database applications (SQL, NoSQL) or GIS tools
- Experience in visualizing complex data is an asset
- You are passionate about data analysis and statistical analysis. You enjoy creative problem solving and interpreting your results in a business context
- You can communicate analytical and technical content in an understandable way, both in German and English
- Your strengths include effective and efficient working in a dynamic environment, an analytical mind and an affinity towards data and facts
- You like working as part of a team, enjoy actively sharing knowledge and are keen to contribute your own ideas and expertise
- Contributing to the future of a fast growing and sustainable company
- A highly motivated international team
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, team events, company pension
- Working autonomously with many possibilities to contribute your own ideas
- Excellent infrastructure (motorway nearby, parking, public transport)
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for a job here