About the job
This position is to be based in Tampines SO to support the sustainability function.
- To support sustainability matrix and commercial activity team during the More Sustainable Life at Home Campaign.
- To support the stores in the region in the Sustainable Living for Everyone customer engagement project.
- To work with the sustainability managers to develop a sustainability dashboard and updates that is to be refreshed monthly.
- To work with office management to promote sustainability in offices.
- Passionate about sustainability issues and a strong desire to make a difference to the environment, communities and customers.
- Possess experience working in sustainability projects and possess knowledge of social and environment longevity in a business setting for sustainable growth.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage different departments to integrate sustainability into daily business.
- Positive attitude and ability to rise above challenges.
Please apply via IKEA job page latest by 25 June 2017
We will use the information you have provided to us in your CV to assess your application and your suitability for employment with us. In the event your application is not shortlisted, we would like to keep a copy of your CV in case there are any other opportunities that may arise in the future for which we think you may be suitable and for our own administration and statistical analysis purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, we will retain your CV for a period of one (1) year and thereafter, we will destroy your CV.