Part of the L’Oréal group, The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
As part of our Digital expansion plans we are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our International Ecommerce team and improve the usability and consistency of our digital products.
We have experiences across the web, mobile web, and native apps that should be one, cohesive product ecosystem. You should be experienced across all platforms and have an interest in tools and information hierarchy.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
· Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Influence user research and evaluate user feedback to enhance the website
· Establish and promote UX design guidelines, best practices and standards
· Review and propose ways to simplify existing complex screens
· Support with usability testing to improve conversion rate
· Be the voice of the customer and influence the business to take customer needs into consideration
· Proven UX experience including experience designing for mobile
· Good working knowledge of prototyping tools such as Invision, Marvel, Framer.js etc. (highly desirable)
· Experience with Agile development
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
· Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid time management
· Resourceful and proactive with solid problem solving skills and a talent for recommending viable solutions
What we offer:
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply for a job here.