We at Magazine MN accept guest posts. To submit your article ideas or draft for review, contact us via email@example.com.
Sponsored posts and publishing fees
We charge $25 for posting sponsored posts on our website and publishing articles with do-follow links to commercial websites.
Our editorial guidelines:
- We accept articles on topics related to sustainability, green living, wellness, food and gardening.
- The article length should be at least 700 words.
- The article must be of high quality. Please, value our time and time of our readers. Poorly written articles with many grammatical errors, incomplete sentences, missing words, misleading statements, unverified information will not be accepted. We need content that provides value for our readers. Articles that are stuffed with keywords, but provide little value will also be rejected.
- Feel free to include link to your blog, personal website or social media accounts in your author bio.
- If possible, submit at least 2 royalty-free images to accompany the content.
Important update for 2019!
We have done a thorough analysis of the best performing content on our website. We would like to notify all our contributors that starting from January 2019 we will accept guest posts ONLY on topics related to sustainability, green living, wellness, food and gardening:
- Green living tips, green home
- Energy efficiency
- Alternative energy
- Sustainable transportation
- Sustainable fashion
- Green (natural) cleaning
- Water conservation
- Food waste/food preservation
- Eco-friendly gardening (including urban gardening)
- Sustainable urban planning
- Circular economy, recycling, upcycling
- Natural personal care tips
- Organic food and farming
- Air pollution, plastic pollution, water pollution
- Wellness (active lifestyle, healthy nutrition, emotional well-being, clean eating, etc.)
- Spending time in nature
- Sustainable tourism
- Sustainability in business
- Sustainable design
- Off-the-grid living
- Green technologies, eco-innovations
- Ethical consumerism, minimalism
- Sustainable landscaping
- Sustainable architecture
- Zero waste lifestyle
- "Buy local" movement
- Going paperless
- Sustainable grocery shopping
- Sustainable gifting
- Natural living