Vegan chocolate helps improve the health of hearts as it lowers the bad (LDL) cholesterol and helps improve the balance of blood pressure. Because they contain flavonoids and antioxidants, raw chocolate reduces the risk of any cardiovascular disease by one-third. The reason why vegan chocolate is healthy for hearts is the amount of vitamin E, magnesium, and copper it contains. Magnesium improves blood flow, and copper ensures that every blood cell gets enough oxygen to work correctly.
Here are the top five homemade vegan chocolate recipes that you must try. And you can enjoy your vegan chocolate with photos and pictures of your loved ones.
Easy Vegan Chocolate Dessert
It generally takes 20 minutes to prep and 3 minutes to cook. Plus, you can prepare it in less than 30 minutes, with only three primary ingredients and one bowl. The measurements here are for five servings.
- 0.38 cups of finely chopped cocoa butter (packed)
- 1.15-1.92 tbsp maple syrup
- 0.19 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cocoa powder
- 0.38 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 0.38 pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Arrange five mini cupcake liners on a small baking sheet.
- In a Double boiler, melt all the things.
- In a mixing bowl, add the finely chopped cocoa butter and put it in the double boiler to melt up to 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once the butter melts, add the maple syrup or agave nectar and use a whisk or a wooden spoon to mix the solution until you mix everything well.
- Then add cacao or the cacao powder, vanilla (optional), and sea salt (optional) and continue to mix till there are no clumps in the solution.
- Taste and add flavors as you want.
- Now, pour the solution carefully into the 5 cup liners.
- Lastly, you could put it in the refrigerator to freeze. Then you can enjoy it straight from the fridge or at room temperature.
Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Donuts
It is challenging to have store-made donuts as vegan as they have milk, eggs, and butter. But you can surely make some vegan chocolate donuts that you can munch on whenever you feel. The measurements make eight donuts.
- 1 15 oz can of kidney beans
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of brown sugar, cocoa powder, and whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 3.5 oz packaged vegan dark chocolate
- Four tablespoon hazelnut brittles
- Wash and drain the kidney beans. And then, place them in a blender and brown sugar, almond milk, and cacao and blend the ingredients well.
- Take a medium bowl for keeping them and stir the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and vanilla. And then spay the donut pan with the cooking spray or grease it with vegan butter.
- With the help of either spoon or something else, fill each donut mold carefully.
- Then preheat the oven to 350F and bake the chocolate hazelnut donuts for 9-11 minutes.
- Keep it in the pan for a couple of minutes to cool them, then place it in a cooling rack.
- You can then enjoy it once it is cool.
Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
It only needs four ingredients which will make this dessert rich, creamy, and chocolatey. Serves for three plates
- ¾ cup cooked mashed and packed orange sweet potato
- 2 cups room temp lite canned coconut milk, shaken
- 1 ½ cups dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chip
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- Cook your sweet potato as you desired; after that, mash it nicely.
- Melt the chocolate chips and put them in the blender
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them nicely till you don’t see any lumps.
- If you have an ice cream maker, you can use it or freeze it in the freezer.
Healthy Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Mug Cake
You can prepare it within 7 minutes to get a yummy, rich, satisfying feeling. It serves two plates.
- 8 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt (optional)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp dairy-free milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Now tip in the remaining cake ingredients and mix them well.
- Put them in a mug and microwave them for 2 minutes.
- Lastly, keep it untouched for some time to cool it down, and then you can enjoy
Vegan Chocolate Cake
The recipe of vegan chocolate cake is the best diet cheat cake which has extra chocolate frosting.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
- ½ cup canola oil
- At 350F, preheat the oven.
- Take a large bowl and combine everything.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix. Make sure that you both dry and wet ingredients nicely.
- Grease a 10-inch pan with vegan butter
- Tip in the batter into it and bake till it’s done (30 minutes)
Showcase your creativity in your plating with them. They would give you the satisfaction of eating something sweet without ruining your health and diet.
You may also like